APPLY NOW for a mortgage pre-approval or a loan to buy or refinance your property.
Click on the link above to complete our on-line application or download a complete official mortgage application below and then return it by mail or fax.
We know that the complete official mortgage application is long and complicated, but we are here to help you. Our mortgage checklist shows the information you’ll want to have handy as you fill out a mortgage application. If you have the information on the checklist, feel free to call us at 707.445.3027 and in ten minutes, we can help you complete the application.
What to Expect When You Apply:
You may be asked to provide information about the following:
- Home address(es) for the previous two years.
- Your social security number(s).
- Employment information for the previous two years including employer name, address and phone number.
- Income information for up to 3 years including salary, overtime, bonuses, commissions, dividends, interest, retirement, social security, permanent disability, and any other source of ongoing income.
- Liquid assets including bank name, account type, balance, and source of down payment.
- Other assets including the value of bonds, stocks, life insurance, retirement funds, jewelry, automobiles, etc.
- Liabilities including creditor names and outstanding balances for all debts including notes payable, 401(k) loans, life insurance loans, stock pledges, alimony, child support, co-sign loans, credit union loans, and other liabilities.
- Real estate owned including property address, market value, outstanding liens, rental income, mortgage payments, taxes, insurance and maintenance dues.
Depending on how you choose to apply, here’s how you can expect to complete the process:
Applying over the phone or in person allows us to walk you through the application and take down your answers. We know you are busy so you may also complete your application on-line or by downloading the application from our website which enables you to collect your information at your convenience.
Once a completed application is submitted, a loan decision generally will be made within 30 business days.
If you still have questions about what to expect when applying for your loan, please contact us to walk you through the process and provide further information on what you can expect each step of the way. Our mortgage checklist shows the information you’ll want to have handy as you fill out a mortgage application.